Hello.
Yesterday was an adventure. It was about 11pm and while i was walking back home from the mrt as usual, I spotted an unusual old lady sitting on this little grass patch alone. She was hugging her knees and looking down. She was really skinny and was dressed shabbily in vintage looking clothes. She looked really sad. and scary. But then again it might be the shadow of the tree that she was sitting under that made her look terrifying, cause the darkness sort of made her 'blurry'. The scene was kinda freaky. It was late, there was a funeral nearby, its 7th month, no one was around and weird old lady sitting in the middle of no where.
I wanted to help her. But i was not sure if she was even human. So i walked a distance and sat down on a pavement and stared at her. I must have sat there for pretty long cause i tried to notice if the occasional passer-bys might take a look at her(since singaporean are slutty and bitchy and kaypoh right).
No one stopped. They just walked past her. So i grew more curious. Then I observed her more. She started to play with her toes, shake from side to side...etc. Still, i couldn't make out her face.
Then, she looked up.
Fuck. She saw me looking at her. We stared at each other for about a minute. Then she stood up. She started to walk towards me, slowly.
"Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck."
She was drawing closer. closer. closer. My heart was thumping like shit and images of her eating me up flashed in front of my eyes.
"OH FUCK"
Then all of a sudden, a van came. She put some cardboard pieces in it and hopped on the van and left. *sigh* I know; anti-cliax right. Actually, I rather i died too. This story would be such a hit if i did. MotherSoh said it would be good if she hopped on my back instead of the van. Dammit, MotherSoh is evil.
Yesterday was an adventure. It was about 11pm and while i was walking back home from the mrt as usual, I spotted an unusual old lady sitting on this little grass patch alone. She was hugging her knees and looking down. She was really skinny and was dressed shabbily in vintage looking clothes. She looked really sad. and scary. But then again it might be the shadow of the tree that she was sitting under that made her look terrifying, cause the darkness sort of made her 'blurry'. The scene was kinda freaky. It was late, there was a funeral nearby, its 7th month, no one was around and weird old lady sitting in the middle of no where.
I wanted to help her. But i was not sure if she was even human. So i walked a distance and sat down on a pavement and stared at her. I must have sat there for pretty long cause i tried to notice if the occasional passer-bys might take a look at her(since singaporean are slutty and bitchy and kaypoh right).
No one stopped. They just walked past her. So i grew more curious. Then I observed her more. She started to play with her toes, shake from side to side...etc. Still, i couldn't make out her face.
Then, she looked up.
Fuck. She saw me looking at her. We stared at each other for about a minute. Then she stood up. She started to walk towards me, slowly.
"Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck."
She was drawing closer. closer. closer. My heart was thumping like shit and images of her eating me up flashed in front of my eyes.
"OH FUCK"
Then all of a sudden, a van came. She put some cardboard pieces in it and hopped on the van and left. *sigh* I know; anti-cliax right. Actually, I rather i died too. This story would be such a hit if i did. MotherSoh said it would be good if she hopped on my back instead of the van. Dammit, MotherSoh is evil.

<< Home